Do You Have a Blogspot Blog and You Want To Change Your Blogger url to a .COM Address? 
If Yes!! then you're in the right place, I can do it for you. I will change your blogspot url from www.blogname.blogspot.com to www.blogname.com

This service cost you just N2,500 only

Where You Will Register Our Domain Name?

I usually use Godaddy to register domain name which is more secured and stable

How Long Will It Take You To Set This Up For Me?

I will complete your setup within 24hrs

What Will You Need From Me To Set it Up For Me?

Once I confirm your payment, Just send me your full name, address, email address, phone number and the .com address you want to use and i will use all them to register your custom domain name.

How To Link Your New Domain to Your Blogspot

Kindly go to your blogger dashboard navigate to settings and invite me as your admin, so that i can link them together.
How to Contact Me? 

Send a mail to nwahirismacgerald@gmail.com with the subject "I want to change my blogspot address to .com". I will get back to you quickly.

OR

Text or Whatsapp me through 09096760598

NOTE: I will send you all you need to know to get the domain
 
Top