I successfully received my deposited zoranga money to my bank account, So as I said earlier that I will show you how to transfer your zoranga money to your bank account, kindly follow the steps below to do yours now.

 
 


How To Transfer Zoranga Money To Your Bank Account

Visit zoranga.com and log into your account

On Home page click on Transfer Money

 
And it will take you to a new page, click the link Send to my bank account

 
Then it will take you to a page where you will fill your bank details and save them.
Your Full Name: Must the thesame With the Name you are using in your Bank
Bank Name
Account type
Account Number (Your Bank Account Number)
ETC.
 
After you successfully save the above details 
 
You will be given a form where you will perform your money transfer
Put the amount you want to transfer and your 4digit Pin then click Transfer to my bank
 
 
 That's all 
 
 
 Note: There is a transfer charges per transaction 

Post a Comment

 
Top